Thursday, January 27, 2011

Band Oh Brothers

It's been almost a week since I posted some pictures, I'm not so hot at this technology stuff. *sigh* Today was a rough day as I posted on the google buzz this was the main story of my day:

1. Spilled coffee on my shirt
2. Spilled soup on my pants
3. Stung by a bee
4. Computer did not work for 2.5 days and didn't work all morning
5. Ordered 1,000 more pens than I should have for the instructors

This was one of those days where all I did was laugh about it.  So really it was a funny day rather than a sad day...and I got to Skype with Kyle tonight so it was a SUPERB day in the end :)

Mads xx

1/22/2011 - Lindsay on Nicole's little couch....sadly at this time this is the only piece of furniture in Nicole's sweet new apartment.















1/23/2011 - The first night I saw Baby Deer which I heard camp apparently claimed.  He was with a bunch of other wild deer however he was too quick for the pic so I took one of the sunset instead.

1/24/2011 - The day the computers went down....Moak Sir and Mr. Wiggy resorted to snail mail.  














1/25/2011- Baby Deer alone and acting like Camp Champions' pet once again!!  Woohoo my first legit interaction with Baby Deer in front of the maintenance shed!!!















1/26/2011 - Crystal's (camp retreat intern) car has a carstache...no joke people.















1/27/2011 - The infamous chair where I got my first Texas bee sting.  The chairs were all together in a half circle earlier, odd.  The back blue ones are the more guilty chairs of this incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment