Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Photo Challenge

I've decided to work on making more routine in my life.  What better way to do this??  A fun way!!!!  I may be the only person who reads this and that's okay because I am actually doing this more or less for myself.  However, if people like what they see and read then AWESOME! 

I am challenging myself to taking at least one photograph a day.  The picture can be of whatever I like but I have to at least take one.  I have just recently moved to the Hill Country of Texas from the Chicagoland area so I really should not have too much difficulty finding new things to photograph. 

I started this challenge on January 6th.  I am also challenging myself to blog about possibly the pic but also how my new life and job are going in Texas.  So whether this blog is for me to post the pic a day on or if it is something I am going to use to just vent or share news with then so be it.  All I know is that in the end I would like to have formed some concept of routine in my life :) 

Below are the last four days (including today) of the pictures I have taken.

Madeline.

01/06/2011 -  This is my bedroom before any heavy unpacking happened. 

01/07/2011 - Nicole, former Personnel Director, is training me for the position.  














01/08/2011 - This is Yoda.  She is the resident cat of the new home, whom Socrates is attempting to befriend.   Yoda does not like him very much yet :(














01/09/2011 - This Zebra apparently lives approximately 200 yards from me on our property.  We're boarding her because there is an ordinance in her owner's neighborhood that claims no zebras allowed.  The zebra's name is Amber.


No comments:

Post a Comment