Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 of Texas life completed

I got 2 hires this past week!  YAY!  I also spent this Saturday volunteering in Austin even though it was rainy.  Guilt got the best of me and I spent a portion of my Saturday in a mud field harvesting veggies for a non-profit youth urban farm organization.  Good muddy fun.

I am proud to also say that I am almost done with unpacking my old apartment into two tiny rooms (bedroom and bathroom).  Phew.  That has been a bit overwhelming and I avoided doing it quite a bit because I had no clue where to put things.  Either way I am finally almost done!!!  Cannot wait for a new week to start.  Now for some photos from the last few days....

kisskiss
Mads

1/13/2011 - A picture from my car the day electricity was out and I was heading home.  The maintenance team was burning grass because apparently that helps it grow back nicer.
















1/14/2011 - My breakfast from the Pink Ribbon Diet.  I am finally becoming a cook!!!!!!



 1/15/2011 - MLK Volunteer Day in Austin.  This was the muddy field o' fun. 















1/16/2011 - Me, Emily, Em and Rob at River City Grill for the Bears game against the SeaHawks in the playoffs.  Bears won WOOT WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment