Friday, January 21, 2011

Theresa's Birthday Week (random title)

The excitement of a new job is beginning to wear down one me.  I love the job but I notice I am not waking up 1.5 hours before I actually need to with excitement.  I now wake up 30 min before I need to get to work.  Oh well.  The weird excitement was bound to run out at some point.  I still love the job and the people so that is always a plus :)

Lindsay is coming to visit this weekend so yay!!  Good weekend planned!!!!

kisskiss
Mads

1/17/2011 - Entrance of main camp property















1/18/2011- My office phone was christened with coffee which meant that it was christened with rice afterwards.



















1/19/2011- Geese enjoying the sunset with me on Lake LBJ















1/20/2011 - Full Moon through the Trees














1/21/2011 - Becks washin' up in front of the new bathroom being built on property.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet disc golf basket!! I hope the bathroom doesn't go over it. Would make playing pretty hard!

    ReplyDelete